We Are Here to Help You!
HOW TO ORDER TROPHIES AND AWARDS
Step 1: Budget
To begin your order, determine what award style you’re interested in and your overall budget. From there we can determine what will fit your budget as well as decide whether you are looking for more value prices items or if you are looking for a more higher end product.
Step 2: Choosing Products
- Options for awards range from traditional to modern to completely off the wall. Traditionally, sports awards are column trophies with gold figures on top and plaques with engraving and a medallion to represent the sport. Newer awards are often resin sculptures representing the activity. Sometimes customers are looking for something out of the box and one of a kind, that’s where we can help.
- Customers interested in one of kind trophies often like to integrate the actual sport into the trophy stand. We’ve pulled elements such as frisbees or rubber kickballs to incorporate in the trophy design.
- Fantasy sports leagues usually have perpetual trophies with cups or resin sculptures on top. These trophy designs vary depending on the group. We recommend incorporating team names or inside jokes into the design process to differentiate your trophy among the rest.
- Options for awards also include traditional plaques, acrylic, glass and crystal sculptures. Our in-house team can take these blank canvases and work with you during the design process to best reflect the message of the award. When choosing these awards consider where the recipient will be displaying them. Corporate awards are not limited to the traditional styles. We’ve worked with everything from acrylic plaques to local tree logs. Head to our gallery for more detail of our past work.
Step 3: Design
- Our design team can use logos from the customer to engrave if the art is in a vector format (typically the file will end in a .eps, .pdf, .ai or .cdr). If that is not possible, we can convert your logo to vector format for future use.
- We have the ability to use full color images to create plaques. We request hi-res images or vector art for this process as well. We do not work with low-res images as the print quality will be grainy.
STEP 4: PROOFING
- Once we establish a product design you love, we will send a digital mockup for your approval. Please look over the mockup carefully as once a trophy or plaque is engraved, it cannot be corrected without replacing the engraved plate. If the mistake is on glass, crystal, or acrylic, the entire piece will need to be replaced.
HOW TO ORDER PERSONALIZED GIFTS & APPAREL
Step 1: Budget
- The best way to begin your order is to determine how many products you will be buying and what your overall budget is. From there we can determine what will fit your budget as well as decide whether you are looking for more value prices items or if you are looking for a higher-end product.
Step 2: Choosing Products
- Our team will guide you through this process by narrowing down your search from our vast assortment of products available to the options that best fit your needs. Our website is limited to our favorite vendors, but even that still has a ton of products to select from.
Step 3: Sales Order
- Our team will create a sales quote with all the setup fees and shipping estimates. We require at least 50% down payment on all orders before we start the artwork process.
Step 4: Design
- Our favorite part of the process! Work with our team to create the best logo design and placement for your custom pieces. Already have a design? Awesome! We’ll work with your design to source clothing, decor, or promotional products for your business. Winning Imprints will help you with designing the logo that best represents your event. Whether you have artwork ready to go, an idea forming in your mind, or absolutely no idea where to begin, our creative team can help create a logo to match your style.
Step 5: Proofing
- Once we establish a product design you love, we will send a digital mockup for your approval. Please look over the mockup carefully as it will be impossible to make any changes without reprinting everything.